Stannary Gardens Event.
Chilcotts Auctioneers and Blue Cedar Homes invite Devon residents to open valuation day in Chagford
Residents are invited to drop in with their antiques, heirlooms and collectibles for free valuation by Chilcotts’ expert panel:
- Duncan Chilcott, Principal Valuer – Duncan has previously appeared on Antiques Roadshow and specialises in ceramics, works of art, and collectors items including militaria, railway, antique toys, and postcards.
- Diana Hollis – specialises in jewellery valuation
- Jennifer Bell – specialises in silver valuation
- Simon Newman – specialises in valuation of furniture and objects
- Elizabeth Chilcott – specialises in valuation of textiles and tribal items
Duncan Chilcott, Principal Valuer for Chilcotts, commented: “We look forward to seeing a great variety among the items brought for valuation to this special event. It may not always be straightforward to access valuation services in the heart of Dartmoor so we anticipate strong interest from people not just based near Chagford, but the surrounding areas as well. If you have been wondering where that old clock originated or have unearthered some objets d’art in the loft, bring them along for a relaxed drop-in valuation.
Blue Cedar Homes Sales & Marketing Director, Chris Fayers, added: “We’re delighted to invite Chilcotts to join us at our Stannary Gardens development which is the perfect location for this interesting event in historical Chagford, within easy reach of Exeter, Okehampton, Bovey Tracey and Yelverton. We’re excited to see the precious and unusual items brought for valuation – I will certainly be bringing one or two things along myself!”
Chilcotts open valuation event will take place on Thursday 14th June, 10:30am – 1:30pm, at Stannary Gardens, Chagford, TQ13 8DW. The event is drop-in, with no need to register or book. For more information please contact 01392 441909.
For further peace of mind, all Blue Cedar Homes properties carry a 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty.
Exeter - 01392 441909
Bristol - 01454 201166