COVID-19 Secure Viewings.
Do you want to view?
The health and safety of our customers and colleagues is our main priority, and we are doing everything possible to contain the spread of COVID-19. We would like to ensure all of our customers are able to view any of our unoccupied new homes as safely as possible.
It is imperative that all members of staff, representatives and our customers adhere to strict Government guidelines. This includes stringent hygiene practices in accordance with PHE guidelines to minimise the risk of spreading the infection. If you are self-shielding, been instructed to isolate, have the symptoms of the COVID-19 virus or have tested positive for the virus, do not book an appointment or view a property. Many of our homes can be viewed by virtual tour online, or we can arrange a personalised video viewing.
Viewings are undertaken at your own personal risk and we would ask common sense prevails at all times.
A set of working practices which comply with social distancing requirements have been put in place to safeguard all those on site, as well as our residents. Our operational procedures in place sets out our commitment to deliver a secure environment for our visitors, employees and subcontractors working on site. These are as follows.
- All viewings are for unoccupied houses only.
- The two-meter distancing rule must apply at all times.
- No more than two people from one household can attend an appointment.
- One member of Blue Cedar Homes staff, or a representative, will be present at the appointment. The appointment is at their discretion and they reserve the right to cancel or postpone the appointment if social distancing and PPE is not being observed.
- The house will be prepared for the viewing and windows opened to allow for the circulation of fresh air.
- At present, the guidance is that the Blue Cedar Homes member of staff, or representative, will not accompany individuals around the property in the usual manner. They will wait outside to allow you time to thoughtfully consider the merits of the property and its location.
- Discussions regarding the property, specification and the reservation process may be discussed separately to the viewing. This will be by telephone, Skype and or Zoom. If the weather allows, follow up discussions can take place in an open space. i.e. the garden.
- Gloves and face masks must be worn at all times whilst in the property.
- On arrival, cars should be parked safely in a designated area and PPE worn.
- Hand gel/wipes will be available to wipe over door handles and surfaces that you may touch. Even with gloves being worn, we would ask you to do this as you tour the house, in order to clean as you go. Please touch as little as possible in the house. We do understand you may want to look inside cupboards and wardrobes. Please do let us know what you have touched so those areas can be fully sanitised.
- A number of our residents are self -shielding, please refrain from approaching their homes. Please do not enter their homes, however tempting it may be.
- Please do not wander around the development area unaccompanied. The Blue Cedar Homes member of staff, or representative, can accompany you around the development observing the two-metre distancing instruction.
Please contact us below to arrange your viewing.
For further peace of mind, all Blue Cedar Homes properties carry a 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty.
Exeter - 01392 441909
Bristol - 01454 201166